6 months media campaign for #equalpay and 13th annual of work experience conference consist of
08.4.2022 Conference | Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
09.4.2022 Mentoring Day | Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
10.4.2022 Online Female mentoring
WHAT IS EQUAL PAY DAY?
The Equal Pay Day project aims to strengthen women’s economic security by provoking an expert discussion between companies and the public over the existing causes of still high pay inequality. By sharing good practice and presenting female role models it supports the equal status of women at work and in society.
The project is being prepared by the public benefit organization Business & Professional Women CR z.s., which has been running an awareness campaign for #equalpay for 12 years. The total value of media communication and a significant media overlap was calculated for 2020 by the Wunderman Thompson agency at CZK 3,500,000.
In 2020 and 2021, we successfully managed to transfer the content of the conference to the online environment with the trust of most of our partners. We will project our experience until 2022 to increase the impact throughout the Czech Republic and abroad, and we will open up the possibility for companies to involve busy and hard-to-reach foreign speakers or mentors.
WHY TO BECOME PARTNERS? CREDIBILITY
Credibility and trust of companies in high quality conference content and campaign communication. The gradually built strong brand (since 2010) is stable, responds to current situations, pursues long-term goals and quality partnerships (f.e. 12 years with Mary Kay). Important women and men in business strive to perform at the event.
- to maintain the quality and uniformity of content we invest personal care in each speaker in the form of professional advice for speaking if appreciated
- personalities who present themselves at the EPD are often involved as ambassadors for equal employment opportunities for men and women
- a total of 276 speakers and 301 women female mentors were introduced to the public and furthermore continue as speakers and mentors,
- the average attendance of the friday conference used to be more than 518 guests, 2175 registrations for mentoring day (offline) and 918 participants in the online format (in the year 2020 and 2021)
The VIP speakers as EPD references are Věra Jourová (vice president of European commission), Lenka Bradáčová (public prosecutor), Brian Ayiling (CEO MARS), Libuše Šmuclerová (CEO CNC), Lucie Urválková (Vice-Chairwoman of the Board of Directors and CFO UNIQA), Sari Einy Brody (Global Equality IKEA Group), Andrea Gontkovičová (director RRP CZ, SK and HU at Philip Morris International, member of the board of directors), Paolo Lanzarotti (CEO Asahi), Drahomíra Mandíková (Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at Asahi Europe & International), Mounia El Hilali (CEO & CSO IKEA), Jana Hanušová (CEO Essox), Tereza Zavadilová (editor in chief E15), Boyan Neychev (CEO Bell Group), Ivana Tůmová (CEO Mondeléz), Blanka Matragi (fashion designer), Kateřina Bílly Danišová (CEO Synlab), Jan Vlček a Klára Brachtlová (CEO´s Nova group), Magdalena Vašáryová (polition), Simona Stašová (actor), Danuše Nerudová (rector MU Brno), Barbora Chuecos a Edita Szabó (CEO Mary Kay), Taťána Gregor Brzobohatá (OSN ambassador), Simona Kijonková (E-commerce entrepreneur), Irena Storova (director Súkl), Emma Boishardy (CEO GSK), Miroslava Simova (CEO Jan Becher Pernod Ricard), Jitka Schmiedová (NN pojišťovna), Kateřina Zychová investor, Kateřina Zapletalová (co-ownwer Moser,a.s.), Flavia Gomez Aragao (Global International Supply Chain Head ABInbev), Dita Stejskalová (co-owner Ogilvy), Pavla Gomba (director to Unicef CR), Ivana Šachová (owner of Silex) and many more. Thank you.
COOPERATION BENEFITS, GROWTH
Annual increase of the target group – since 2010 a total of 18,302 supported women
Year-round growth of media partners’ interest – the presented topics are exploited by the media throughout the year, the growing reach of the campaign (see 2021of 52 external outputs – PUBLICITY)
Reputation and viewership ensure the sustainability of the entire project.
- target group of women aged 31-49, mostly university education, career ambitions
- significant loyalty of participants, more than 9200 fans and followers on social networks
- the longest tradition of female mentoring in the Czech Republic
- the community way of producing the event increases its organic reach
- more than 200 volunteers take part in the event every year
- follows up a number of other activities (as well as involvement of other organizations and companies)
IMPACT AND VISION
Within the campaign we introduce “women as role models”, which can be observed and followed. Female figures introduced within the EPD further act as a speaker which is a proper reference for even engagement of women in public.
Conference is posted by the Government Of The Czech Republic within the yearly “Report of women and men equality” as a significant operation leading to strengthen equality in pay for men and women at national level and it is regularly presented by the European Commission. EPD activities of BPWCR are introduced as a standard within BPW International as well as linked notifications on Wikipedia.
- Project EPD was maintained viable despite the adversity of the actual pandemic situation and twice (2020, 2021) the product was expanded on-line in the equivalent quality and scale. Content of our events affected almost the same number of participants, intensive campaign recorded increasing trend and media publicity and the target group extended from Prague to big cities in Czech and Europe.
- Second time we achieved appreciation by project 22 % K ROVNOSTI by The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs as the only complex and specific conferencing and communicative platform with guarantee to affect the main target group.
- During 2021 the content of the EPD campaign was nominated for the final shortlist of Fenix Content Marketing price.
PARTNERSHIP EQUAL PAY DAY 2022
|Equal Pay Day Partnership Campaign #countwithus 2022||Titular Conference Day||Titular Mentoring Day||General partner||Gold partner||Silver partner||Bronz partner|
|Chosen day holds the official titul of your company (limited)||✓||✓|
|Media campaign strategy according to partners needs||✓||✓||✓|
|The area exclusivity at the conference (limited to one)||✓||✓||✓|
|Company research during the conference||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Presenting the partner during the campaign, minimum of||16||16||16||12||8||4|
|Company logo on advertising notice||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Company logo on all printed and online material of the event||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Listing the partner with the recommended PR text on a separate link on the equalpayday.cz/partner-2022/ web subpage with direct link to the partner’s web||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Yearlong logo presentation at homepage equalpayday.cz||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Posibility to present diversity commitments in the campaign||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Podcast with your chosen guest during the media campaign||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Company full page entry in the EPD catalog||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Logo in the annual report BPWCR 2022||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|The program modification according to partner´s needs||✓||✓||✓|
|Linking B2B contacts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Company presentation by your own representative during the conference||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Video advertising during the conference (online and offline)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Promotional materials in the VIP bags of mentors and speakers (150 pcs)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Meeting point for direct networking, point of sales||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|The speaker position (8.4.2022)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|The mentor position (9.4.2022)||3||3||3||2||1||1|
|The online mentor position (10.4.2022, may be global guests)||2||2||2||1||1||1|
|Logo projection during the event||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Complimentary tickets – Conference (Friday 8th April 2022)||10||10||10||8||6||4|
|Complimentary tickets – Mentoring Day (Saturday 9th April 2022)||30||30||30||20||15||10|
|Complimentary tickets – Online mentoring (Sunday 10th April 2022)||20||20||20||12||10||8|
|Acknowledgement and introduction of the company by the event moderator||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Photo documentation, film recording + YouTube Free Talk Channel||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Post-event report and debriefing||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
TITULAR / MAIN PARTNERSHIP
We agree on the parameters of cooperation with each partner individually according to current needs. The table with our offers contains consideration which is offered within the event and it is possible to modulate.
As part of the campaign it is suitable to communicate own D&I projects.
It is also possible to approach our project by purchasing the tickets for your employees.
- The mentoring part of the event is preferably suitable to re-activate women on or after maternity leave
- Several companies regularly buy the mentoring tickets for female students/ interns with whom they cooperate during their studies.
- Connecting women in teams through team building within EPD was used by companies as an employee benefit and motivation tool to support teamwork and sharing common experiences.
Great possibility to involve foreign busy or hard-to-reach speakers and mentors from abroad for the online section taking place on the 10th April 2022.
ABOUT US & CONTACT
The public benefit organization Business & Professional Women CR z.s. (BPWCR) has been implementing since 2010 a yearlong educational project, which opens the topic of women’s equality in society and introduces women-experts to the public as still missing female role models. BPWCR also seeks to disprove long-held prejudices and stereotypes by presenting companies’ best practices in D&I programs.
BPWCR brings ideas for projects and activities leading to an increase in the number of women in decision-making positions, to better use of their talents and at the same time offers very effective education by form of speed mentoring.
BPWCR is part of the world’s most influential women’s organization BPW International,
which has advisory status in the UN (since 1947) and the EU (since 1977) and has initiated organizing Equal Pay Day worldwide and is an ambassador for the Empowering Women Principles – a project in collaboration with UN Women.
BPW operates in more than 100 countries around the world and builds on the legacy of Františka Plamínková, one of the first Czech members and founders from 1930.
Contact our team.
Lenka Šťastná Helena Dreiseitlová
President of BPWCR & founder EPD in Czechia Senior Project Manager