Tomorow we will start an energetic week of conference and mentoring, a seven-day event Equal Pay Day.
Thank You for being a part of this event connecting women who want to change the world for the better.
Thank You for being part of a team of 90 inspiring personalities.
Thanks to Your experiences, You can become a role model and a driving force for other women.
Mars cares about diversity and within this area, among other things, the concentration and removal of possible barriers for women on their career path to the company’s top management. Globally, the company has exceeded the milestone of 40% of women in top management, in Central Europe, women make up more than half of team management.
- speaker Daniela Hlaváčková– Mars, Market Head – Slovakia
- mentor Zuzana Lošáková– Corporate Affairs Director Central Europe, Mars Czech
- mentor in English Sophie Gaspard -Central Europe Supply Chain Director MARS
We are building a business that promotes equality between women and men. We in the Ingka Group believe that everyone has the right to fair treatment and equal opportunities, regardless of gender. Our goal is to achieve real equality between women and men. This means ensuring equal opportunities for women and men and achieving a balance between them in all countries, levels and positions, including the organisation’s boards and committees. We believe that a greater balance between men and women will benefit everyone.
- speaker in English Mounia El Hilali Acherkouk Yakhlef – CEO & CSO IKEA CZ/HU/SK
- mentor in English Nicole Erdmann – Cluster Real Estate manager ES&E, IKEA Italia Retail s.r.l.
“We don’t just sell cosmetics, we change women’s lives.” This is a summary of Mary Kay’s philosophy, one of the largest direct sales of skin and make-up cosmetics.
- speaker Edita Szabóová – CEO of Mary Kay CR / SR
- mentor Lenka Prchalová – Nez.Senior National Sales Director Mary Kay
SmartEmailing is based on the principles of a free company. The team consists of enthusiastic decent people who together determine its further development and the way in which the company can contribute to Czech society – within the financial support of interesting projects and by devoting its own time. It proudly stands for the label: “We do business with the heart”.
- mentor Kateřina Fišerová– managing director SmartSelling plc.
Wunderman offers its employees many internal programs that support their comprehensive development. Very popular is the international Pass it on program, which supports women’s leadership and provides a space for mutual cooperation and sharing of experiences not only among women in business.
And lot of more partners, speakers and mentors…
Many thanks to all the event partners for your partnership!