Hoorayyyyyy. We will meet in a few days …
WHEN: FRIDAY 8.4.2022
08:15 – 08:55 Presence of participants
09:00 – 17:00 Conference program
17:30 – 19:00 Closing ceremony
WHERE: Clarion Congress Hotel Prague, Freyova 33, Praha 9 Vysočany.
TRANSPORTATION: subway station Vysočanská, by car: parking in NC Fénix for 3 hours free of charge, for 5 hours on weekends, an elevator goes from the garages directly to the 3rd congress floor.
We make sure that our event is as safe as possible for everyone. The easiest thing we can do is wash our hands and follow the basic rule of RRR. Thank you.
What will we enjoy together this year?
- The whole event takes place on the 3rd floor of the hotel. Follow the hotel’s LCD.
- Presence and locker room open from 8.15 AM
- Can’t make breakfast? We have prepared for you excellent Loefbergs coffee (one coffee machine will be plant based 😉 or tea from AhmadTea and what is better than morning networking? Crispy crackers from Green Heads and chickpea delicacy from Beavia – I love Hummus will be waiting for you
- 9:00 we start the conference, welcome You to the main hall
- Scan the program of the whole conference from our “QR code”
- We invite you to a stylish hotel restaurant Veduta for a banquet lunch, we will be accompanied by a song performed by Markéta Fassati
- We thank our partners for taking care of our drinking regime: natural water Mattoni, flavored Birell and Dr Witt fruit drinks.
- Visit the stands and meeting points of our partners (image gallery of Nadace Krása Pomoci, virtual reality, career counseling, CleverFit Club fitness program and many others)
- Do you like to help? Then don’t forget to buy the winning ticket of the popular TOMBOLA, which will support the Endowment fund Nejlepší přítel.
Friday evening?? To end the energetic event correctly, come and talk to us about what has happened in the last years. Please have a drink with us and celebrate our meet up with Lillet Vive drink, or non-alcoholic Ceder´s & tonic from Jan Becher Pernod Richard. La Formaggeria Gran Moravia will take care of snacks and will be complemented by the chanson melodies by Renata Drössler.
We will say goodbye at 7 PM. We look forward to you!