She revealed, among other things:
- The 4 steps to be happy and successful
- Why should women be leaders even after becoming mothers
- How can women have career even after motherhood
- Who were the women who have inspired her the most during her life
- Why it is crucial to ask for help if we need it
In the Czech Republic, Equal Pay Day is organized by the public benefit organization Business & Professional Women CR z.s., which brings together active women who want to do much more than just business. The organization is part of the BPW International network, which has been operating in more than 100 countries for over 90 years. The founding member of the organization was the Czech senator Františka Plamínková. This organization was founded in the Czech Republic in 2010 by Lenka Šťastná with the vision that when women come together, they can do incredible things.
Thank you for supporting the campaigne #rovnéplaty